Dåtiden Är Allt Vi Minns Dåtiden Är Allt Vi Minns

så sant som det är sagt,

nice men vart är basen?

Stalactite responds:

Det är instrumentet som låter i början, innan gitarren kommer in! :D

That's How [preview] That's How [preview]

Yea!

Sounds cool, i want the full version!

Rawrthaas responds:

as soon as i fix my FL :P

-Guardian Legend Intro remix- -Guardian Legend Intro remix-

Its a good song

you mixed the thing good and did an overall good job... i sat down with this game on my nes a while ago... it still is as hard as it used to be... but i will beat it... i wish you'd remix some of the later songs in the game too!

Kaggen responds:

Hehe yeah it sure is a challenge :> And.. I will look into it, the game is packed with great tunes ^^ Thanks for the review!

Beastie Tetris Beastie Tetris

Found it

I dowloaded this ages ago... i just listenend to it for the first time in a long time in my car... i used to listen to this all the time... i am going to make my own version... i would love to do a colab with you someday!

cockjockey responds:

I saw this review nearer the time and whilst I was flattered I'd never realised the significance. Fast forward to late last year and I was seeking out 8-bit to listen to. I found the massacre and thought it was stunning, so dirty. Exactly what I'd make if I had the talent for production. A few months later and just seeing if there'd been any new reviews, saw the name fantomenk and thought no way but it's really you! You've given me hours of entertainment and I'm just glad I could return the favour in some small way.

Postscript - did you make your own version in the end? If so I'd love to hear it.

Abstraction &amp;lt;Blue Iris&amp;gt; Abstraction <Blue Iris>

dude

What is that guitar sound from? what program did u use to make this?

lidlurch responds:

read the caption lol. garageband...and why the six?

Search And Rescue Search And Rescue

Boss encounter!

This sound very Metroidish... just like before you encounter a boss or something... Was that in your mind making it? would fit great in a game!

lidlurch responds:

haha, no actually me and my friend were just messing around and got somewhere with this song. it does sound like that though :) thanks for the good review!

Six Foot Midget with the Shoes Six Foot Midget with the Shoes

i think it is

very good.. turned out very okej.. sweet and soft and hard.. all at once

Excellent use of magic, my lad Excellent use of magic, my lad

hmmm

ive heard this before somewhere...

Bunnymajs responds:

Kanske för att du hörde de på 8bc och min Myspace :)

{dj-N} Listen to Your Heart {dj-N} Listen to Your Heart

cool

i like this.. so fast!

hate It Or love It hate It Or love It

yea

you did good.. both the mixin and the making